Vision, Venues and Vendors - Wedding Planning Bootcamps
Everything you need to know to begin planning your perfect wedding!
Greetings Denver and Front Range Brides!
The Vision, Venues and Vendors bootcamp provides brides and mother's of the bride a jumpstart to begin planning the perfect wedding. This 4.5 hour in person session is just what you need to begin your wedding planning adventure. Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org for dates and times of our next sessions.
Are you wondering…
- Where do I begin?
- Should I pick a date first or the venue first?
- What vendors do I need to select?
- How much does a wedding cost?
- Where do I find a wedding checklist that is right for me?
Do you feel like…
- you’re researching, pinning and reading about weddings but you still don’t have a plan?
- you’re overwhelmed with the different “rules”?
- all your friends and family are telling you what to do?
- you read something that resonates but you forget to write it down and start the same process over again the next time you have a free moment?
If you know what I’m talking about, don’t worry. I totally get it! And this bootcamp is for you!
This session is for you if you're a Denver area or Front Range bride who wants to begin or jump start your wedding planning!
*Vision, Vendors and Venues is an in person bootcamp for Denver area and Front Range brides
* Connie, from Blue Skies Wedding Planning, guides you through
- designing your wedding vision including your "must haves", "nice to haves" and "don't wants".
- selecting a venue for your ceremony and reception
- creating a budget for your wedding
- researching florists, caterers, photographers and other vendors
- modifying a wedding checklist to meet your needs
*We will provide information on things you may not be considering and provide structure to your wedding planning process.
*You’ll get wedding planning tools and expertise that we, at Blue Skies Wedding Planning, use for every wedding.
Every wedding is different and it takes experience to know what to look for, what questions to ask, and how to organize it in a way that your day will flow smoothly from beginning to end. I want to share my experience with you so you don’t encounter costly -financial and logistical mistakes.
I created this bootcamp because I love
helping brides navigate their wedding day and I’m excited to help you.
★ Attending this bootcamp will save you time
Everything you need to begin planning your wedding is in this bootcamp.
You don’t have to worry about searching the internet or Pinterest. You can stop reading a ton of blog posts or printing out numerous checklists.
I’ve done all the research so that you don’t have to!
You can use me! Let’s face it, time is so much more than money! I have done this research! I have tested and retested my method with many brides and I want to share it with you! I can save you the time and the frustration of trying to work this out on your own!
★ Attending this bootcamp will save you money…How?
You will check your vendor agreements, be aware of extra hour costs, delivery fees and venue penalty fees.
I want to share my experience with you so you don’t experience costly -financial and logistical mistakes.
The course will pay for itself!
★ Attending this bootcamp will let you check several items off your Wedding Planning Checklist.
Vision… CHECK…. Venue...CHECK.....Vendors.....CHECK!
I’m Connie and I love planning weddings. I have over 20 years of experience in wedding planning, events and project management. I’m a Certified Wedding Planner through The Bridal Society and I own Blue Skies Wedding Planning.
I love working with brides, grooms and their families. My goal is to ensure that every part of your wedding is pleasurable and memorable. I want to share my expertise to help you create a stress free wedding so you and your wedding party can enjoy the wedding and not worry about the details.
I will help you create a fabulous day that you will be proud to share with your friends and family.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Barb, Mother of the Bride
"Connie provided excellent service from the time I brought her in all the way through the wedding. She continually kept me up to date, created an excellent schedule, and helped me keep on what needed to be done by creating the checklist of things to be done. She also worked with the vendors on who needs to be where when, etc so I didn't have to worry about it."
- Hilary, Bride